Sunday, January 12, 2014

Day 1 Lunch and Photos of current and past

Bear with me as I am new to Blogs.  Eventually, I will learn how to blog profusely.  


Today, I took photos with my bikinis on... and oh my god that fugly medical boot. This is how I look as of today on January 12th, 2014.    Eeek!  Don't worry, I will pull this off in 30 days looking toned with lower body fat %.  Don't be shy with your body.  This will help you stay loyal to 30 Day Paleo Challenge.  You want to look differently by then, right??  So, stay on this program with me!  




#155 lbs and that fugly medical boot. Ignore that. Unfortunately, I can't do squats yet.  Not for 2 more weeks until I get that boot off!

Be patient, Meli, you'll get it back.

Damn it, there it is... the bulged belly and the rolly fat in my back.   NO LIKE!   At least my ass didn't get this big.  My hubby likes it.  

Now, this is what I had for lunch today.  Kale salad with 1 1/2 beef sausage (like a brat) with 2 TBS chopped orange bell peppers, 1/3 cup of sauerkraut and 2 tsp  of each Dijon mustard and mustard.  Drizzled with chili garlic EVOO.  Has some spice to it.  You can sub it for regular EVOO.


Note: Remember to eat slowly.  Chew your food in you mouth slowly and take your time!  Do not stand when eating.  sit down and eat slowly.   After that, you wait 20 minutes and then you can have some water or hot tea.  The reason why we wait 20 minutes is so that our stomach can digest food properly with its own acidity from your stomach.  Drinking water immediately or during your meal, will reduce the natural acidity in your stomach therefore you will get gassy or bloated or uncomfortably full.  Drink a glass of water prior to your meal, 20 minutes before meal.  This will help you not to over consume your meal.  Makes sense, right?

Dinner and Snack or Dessert will be posted later.  Stay tuned.

Meli Emmons

No comments:

Post a Comment