Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 3 Breakfast and Lunch Rest Day



Good Afternoon, y'all.  I'm back here to make a blog.  I wanted to wait until after lunch to make a blog on what I ate or did.  First thing I woke up, of course, I made my own regular cappuccino. Again, they were of coconut oil, unsweetened vanilla almond milk, frothed.  Brewed me some Starbucks Verona using Starbucks Verismo.   If you are curious about Starbucks Verismo, check out their website. http://www.starbucksstore.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-Starbucks-Site/default/Search-Show?cgid=verismo-machines&cm_mmc=Google-_-Brand+-+Verismo+Machines+(Exact)-_-Verismo+General-_-starbucks+verismo&mkwid=sXbSbNWDw&crid=36156097057&mp_kw=starbucks%20verismo&mp_mt=e&pdv=c&gclid=CPuk1-Wq_rsCFShk7Aod0V8A4A
And if you are curious about  the frother machine, I use Nespresso frother machine.  Great stuff. Got it from Williams Sonoma. There are other good frother machines too such as Krups and Starbucks, etc...  Here's the link on frother machine by Nespresso http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/2517183/?catalogId=7&bnrid=3120901&cm_ven=Google_PLA&cm_cat=Electrics&cm_pla=Espresso_Makers&cm_ite=Nespresso_Aeroccino_Plus_%7C_Williams-Sonoma&srccode=cii_17588969&cpncode=27-270839586-2

I'm down to 1 lb.  #153.  I remember now that you usually lose the first 5 lbs of water. (water retention.)  Which is very normal.  I think after that, you will lose body fat gradually and probably slowly or quickly.  Depends on your metabolism.  Or your workouts.  We will just have to wait and see how that goes next week.

Today, no workout.  Rest Day.  Do laundry, make up bed, clean bathrooms, vacuum the floor, make love to my husband.  Prepare dinner meal, make plenty so we can have some leftovers.  Leftovers are great!  Saves time and bucks!  Best of all is less clean ups!  Right?  The typical housewife duty :-)
My regular morning cappuccino.  

 For breakfast, my husband made breakfast for us.  Sweet!  I  had 2 eggs, scrambled and 2 small breakfast sausage patties.  That was it.  Yep, simple and quick meal.  So easy to make.  Again, great protein source.  2 hours later, I had a small clementine orange and a cup of hot green tea.  Plus lots of water too before, during, and after breakfast.  Keep hydrating throughout the day, everyday.

As for lunch, I warmed up leftover Irish meal, cabbage, onions, and corned beef.

I rest my feet when I sit down to eat my meal. 


 I made Warm Kale Salad, cayenne pepper (1/4 tsp), sea salt (1/8 tsp--  I put too much of salt in it... yikes!!  Go easy on salt next time, Meli!) some dried cranberries (2 TBS), some pecans (2 TBS), and EVOO (1 TBS) (extra virgin olive oil).  That was it.  Just a little bit of each ingredient into kale.  Place them into oven casserole dish and cover.  Bake at 350 degrees for about 8 minutes.  Just to get them warm not wilted.  
They would have been so delicious if I didn't put too much salt in it!  Damn it.  1/8 tsp next time.  
For snack, I haven't decided yet.  Too soon to think of something.  I will post on what we have for snack on my dinner blog later.  

Have a good afternoon y'all!

See you again on my next blog.

Meli Emmons



No comments:

Post a Comment