Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 2 Dinner.

Hello my dear friends again. 

 I'm glad day 2 is almost ending. Looking forward to day 3. 

The end of my day 2 meal: Dinner.  Oh wait.  Actually dessert was my last meal after dinner.  

I had beef patty with mustard, avocado, and sauerkraut. And Not Really Greek side salad. 
Then for dessert I had fruit cereal which were of 4 small fresh strawberries, half of a banana, few dried cranberries, few slivered almonds, some coconut milk cream (chilled can of coconut milk) and cinnamon.  

They were scrumptious!  I'm talking about the dessert!   Dinner was good too.  I'm a woman, most of us have sweet tooth. I'm a big sweet tooth. Unforgivable! 




I've been feeling so tired after I took my shower after lunch.  I realized I'm going through "carb flu". This will pass in a few days or so.  Symptoms were of having headaches, feeling fatigue, and physically tired or foggy brain. That being from working out extra hard at crossfit and going through paleo challenge too. I remember I felt this way when I first went paleo 2 years ago.  It's a good sign that my body is getting rid of ASD crap. I've befriended my toilet today. Drinking a lot of water sure sends me many trips to the bathroom.  

According to my picture below this is how I kicked back on the couch eating my dessert and watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. One of my favorite drama reality shows.  At least I'm not in it. 

My feet are looking much better. Especially my recent left foot surgery which was done nearly 3 weeks ago.  At end of day, they do get tired, swelling, and sensitive.  Feet off the floor and elevate!

Good night, y'all.  See you on my day 3 blog!  

Sweet dreams
Meli Emmons 

No comments:

Post a Comment