Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Do Air Squats during TV commercials at bedtime AND before each meal!

 Yes. For real!  I did 25 air squats every time the commercials came on.  This will be my new 25 Air Squats 30 Day Challenge.   Why not!?  

Before bedtime, do you sometimes feel sluggish or bloated or indigested from your last meal?  


If your answer is YES.  Then...

Air squats during commercials will help you digest your last meal therefore you'll sleep at ease at bedtime.  Not only that, you will increase the definitions of your hamstring, quads, buttock, and abs (core) and burn some fat too!   I challenge you to do 25 air squats every time the TV commercials come on during your 1 favorite tv show at bedtime or before bedtime.  Right now, I'm watching the recorded real housewives of Beverly Hills.  I just did several 25 air squats!  Now I'm feeling less bloated and I'm gonna sleep better tonight!  

How to do air squats:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a_fb6Kz7FQg


-------OR!!!!!!!!!

You can do this way too which I will start doing that tomorrow except I will do it for 30 days! Plus 25 air squats during TV commercials of 1 TV show before bedtime!   Hot legs, here they come!

I dare you to try this challenge!   Join me!






No comments:

Post a Comment